Thousands of Santas sprinted, jogged and strolled through Chester for the annual Christmas fun run .
Dressed in red suits, hats and beards, Saint Nicks of all ages took to the city's streets to raise money for charity on December 6.
Not even a heavy downpour could dampen the festive atmosphere.
You can read our recap of live updates from the streets as the dashers made their way round the course.
Olympic gold medallist Rebecca Romero was at the start line to give the runners a pep talk before they were let loose.
She said: "It's fantastic to see so many Santas turning out for the run.
"Both of the charities do an amazing job and it's great to be able to support them and raise money for them."
The 3.3km route began on Castle Drive and weaved through Chester before reaching the finishing line on Bridge Street.
Spectators lined the rows to support the runners while still being sheltered from the rain.
The winner came home inside 15 minutes, but dog walkers and families with buggies took a little longer to make their way round.
- Start of the Santa Dash 2015 in Chester0:28
- Meet the new housewife - Ester Dee0:34
- Filthy takeaway in Ellesmere Port0:34
- New Chester FC signing Liam Davies speaks to the 1:01
- Elliott Durrell vows Chester FC form will improve3:58
- Macca post Macclesfield14:26
- Openreach 3603:02
- Jon McCarthy post Eastleigh11:35
- Parents with children at Kelsall Primary School p2:28
- Ellesmere Port park arson0:59
Did you take part in the dash? Were you out watching on the streets? Let us know in the comments below.