Fancy taking in some live sport this weekend?
There is always plenty going on in and around the Chester area, so every Friday we'll be bringing you this handy guide to when and where you can see sporting events in the city.
Here are five events you can catch this weekend.
1) Airbus UK Broughton v Llandudno; The Airfield; Friday, October 16 (7.30pm)
Welsh Premier League football kicks off the weekend with Andy Preece's Wingmakers hosting newly-promoted Llandudno. Airbus' attack is spearheaded by former Chester FC striker Tony Gray, the league's top goalscorer.
2) West Cheshire AC Schools Cross Country; Stanney Oaks, Ellesmere Port; Saturday, October 17 (10am)
The opening round of this annual series gets under way at the club's Stanney Oaks base. Runners can register from 9.15am for 10am start, with free entry and medals to the first three in each race.
3) Chester FC v FC Halifax Town; Lookers Vauxhall Stadium; Saturday, October 17 (3pm)
Which Chester FC will turn up this week? The Blues have been the Jekyll and Hyde team of the National League this season, consistently inconsistent, but the midweek win at Southport was just what was needed heading into Saturday's clash with out-of-form Halifax. The Shaymen were walloped 7-0 by Grimsby in their last game.
4) Chester RUFC v Sandal; Hare Lane; Saturday, October 17 (3pm)
If an oval-ball game is more your thing, you could head to Hare Lane to see Jon Aby's men take on Sandal. The Wakefield-based side are fourth in the National League Two North table, just two points ahead of sixth-placed Chester.
5) Chester City Ladies v Chester FC Ladies; Cheshire County Sports Club; Sunday, October 18 (2pm)
How's this for a derby? Chester's two top women's football teams meet in a Cheshire Women's & Youth League clash in Upton on Sunday. Divided loyalties for Blues fans, surely?
If you have any events you would like to see included in future weeks, tweet us @SportChron or email brief details to email@example.com and we'll look to include you in our weekly guides