SMOKERS were given advice when Wales' Smoking Cessation Service set up on Queens Square.
Around 100 smokers went along to find out more about the service and to get their carbon monoxide levels tested.
'Carbon monoxide builds up over time and is poisonous,' said Smoking Cessation worker Chris McMahon. 'In smokers the level in the lungs is higher than non-smokers and it is a health problem we can show on a screen, which really makes people think about smoking.
'Our service supports people who want to give up and people who use us are four times more likely to do so successfully.'