FIREFIGHTERS tackled a blaze in a summer house in the back garden of an Ellesmere Port property.
Crews were called to Overpool Road at 1.23am on Saturday morning.
The incident could have been a lot more serious due to the four 12kg Butane cylinders involved, but crews used two main jets to cool them down to a safe temperature while the fire was extinguished.
Passer-by David Mullock took a photograph of the fire, describing the flames as being as high as a house.
He added: “Me and my wife were giving a friend a lift back to Rivacre Village when we saw the fire and thought ‘oh my god’.
“The flames were really high.”
A woman suffering from shock was treated by paramedics at the scene.