FORGET the fact that we’re rock bottom and haven’t won since Hadrian built that wall.
Join me in burying my head in the sand… because here are my top 10 reasons to be cheerful:
1) We’ve got a great ground. It’s a spot-on international stadium. Who cares if the Kop’s going to be knocked down and no-one knows what will replace it. If we do go down (and we won’t) we’ll have the best stadium in the Conference. After, er, Oxford’s that is.
2) We’re not Chester.
3) Players like Matty Done are real talents. And there are more on the way.
4) We’ve got Brian Carey. Yes, the side may be struggling at the moment, but he’s a highly qualified coach and he really loves the club.
5) Our training facilities are the best around. So good, England use them.
6) We’re the oldest professional club in Wales. Well-known throughout the world thanks to our giant-killing acts.
7) When we need it, the support comes through for us. Look at the last-day escape act against Boston, we got 10,000 committed souls. If we’re in trouble the people of North Wales will come out and help us.
8) Wrex the Dragon is a good mascot, when he shows up (although the Robin would rip him apart).
9) We’ve got Robbie Garrett back! The lad’s a little bulldog.
10) We have a club. For so long it looked like it would all fall apart. But people came through for us, and we’re all just worrying about events on the field.