Load mobile navigation

Chester Town Hall

The grey and red sandstone, Gothic style Town Hall with its tower and spire rising to a height of 160 feet was completed in 1869. It was opened on October 15 of that year by the Prince of Wales, later King Edward VII. The building still retains its Victorian magnificence and is a prestigious venue available for public hire.