Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet is a dream shopping destination for the bargain-hunters among us.
It boasts incredible deals all year round – but there are even more savings to be had this Black Friday (November 24).
Here's our round-up – thanks to our colleagues at the Daily Post – of some of the best deals at the shopping park.
Some shops have decided to kick their offers off early, while others are keeping their deals under wraps until Friday morning.
The number one suppliers of Cookware and Kitchenware in the UK, Pro Cook, are offering cookware at a fraction of the price of leading brands this Black Friday.
Visit procook.co.uk for all the Black Friday deals online.
Some of their best deals in store include:
Eight piece ProCook Damascus Knife Set is now the same price of a set of six.
Six piece ProCook Signature Cookware Set
Normally around: £399
Online shoppers can also get 20% off everything online when they spend £100 or more with the code BLACK20.
Game is another store which has launched their Black Friday deals early. Visit game.co.uk to view all their online deals.
PlayStation VR with Camera and VR Worlds plus Skyrim VR and NOW TV 2 Month Entertainment
Outdoor clothing and equipment store Mountian Warehouse Outlet, are offering up to 70% off selected lines in store this Friday.
Further details are yet to be revealed but here are some of their best early access deals online.
Monte Rosa Womens Padded Ski Jacket in White
Concord Extreme Mens Down Long Jacket in Black or Khaki is also half price.
Everest Down Sleeping Bag
Some of the biggest Black Friday discounts announced at Cheshire Oaks:
Under Armour - 20% off everything
Timberland - 30% off everything
Furla - 30% off everything
Watch Station - 30% off everything
Adidas – 25% off when you spend £75
Belstaff – 20% off
Calvin Klein – 50% off selected items
Coach – 40% off
French Connection – 20% off
Jack Wills – 30% off everything
Lacoste – 20% off everything
Ted Baker – 20-30% off
Radley – 30% off
UGG – 20% off
Coach - 40% off
Kurt Geiger - 20% off
Cath Kidston up to 60% off
Hobbs - 25% off
TM Lewin - 20% off
Asics - 3 for 2
Karen Millen - 25% off everything (excluding last chance to buy)
Ben Sherman - Up to 50% off RRP
Chapelle Jewellery - Up to 70% of selected lines
Coast - 25% off everything
TOG 24 - 50% off selected lines
Soletrader - up tp 70% off
When is Black Friday?
Black Friday starts this Friday on November 24. It will run at Cheshire Oaks all weekend until 6pm on Sunday, November 26.
There will also be live music on Saturday and Sunday to entertain shoppers.
What time does Cheshire Oaks open and close this weekend?
- Thursday 23rd November 10am - 10pm
- Friday 24th November 9am - 10pm
- Saturday 25th November 9am - 8pm
Sunday 26th November 10am - 6pm
It will also have a concierge team on site all weekend to help shoppers find the best offers.
Black Friday top tips
- Do research ahead of time - preparation is key and getting some background knowledge on items you intend to buy will save you time and effort ahead of the big day. Don't forget to read the reviews and expert round ups for an independent recommendation.
- Register your interest - Sign up to specific retailer newsletters to stay in the loop and get the latest news on what they will be offering for Black Friday. Most retailers will be regularly updating shoppers on all the exciting promotions and the latest deals on thousands of products in the lead up and during the shopping bonanza.
- Bookmark pages of products you want ahead of time , that way when the clock strikes midnight you won't have to waste time scrolling through thousands of products.
- Get online early - online demand last year was unprecedented, and we expect this year will be no different. It's worth burning the midnight oil if you really want to score huge deals.
- Compare prices across a number of retailers and look for free delivery options to maximise your savings. This will help ensure you get the best possible discounts on all your coveted items.
Know your rights
When shopping online, retailers must guarantee a 14-day returns window for non-faulty goods, however on the high street your rights can vary by store.
If you change your mind about something you buy, it’s important that you know where you stand in the eyes of the law.
Here are Which's? tips to protecting your cash and exercising your rights:
- Your return rights may be stronger if you shop online - you are legally entitled to a full refund for a non-faulty, online purchase if you change your mind within 14 days of delivery, but this may not be the case if you bought it in store.
- But, be aware of online scams - it’s always best to double-check the domain name of the website you’re buying from and beware of unusual payment methods, like bank transfers.
- Your return rights for non-faulty products may vary from store to store - whilst some stores may choose to offer a full refund for a product you no longer want, others may disappoint consumers by offering a credit note, an exchange or nothing.
- If you’re shopping on the high street, make sure you check the individual return policy at the till.
- Not all products will be cheapest on Black Friday itself - only 8% of the Black Friday deals Which? checked last year were actually the lowest prices.