A woman was treated by paramedics after breathing in smoke from a fridge fire in Frodsham .
Firefighters found the flames were already out by the time they arrived at the incident in Church Street.
Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service were called out to the scene at 9.15am on Friday (August 5)
Crews made checks to ensure the area was safe.
North West Ambulance Service also attended and were able to treat the only casualty for smoke inhalation.
Fire engines from Widnes and Runcorn attended the blaze.
What do you think of this story? Let us know in the comments below.