THE newly-opened Hazelmere ‘retirement village’ on Hambleton Way in Winsford has announced a schedule of events for the next two weeks:
- On Thursday, August 6 a free ‘music and movement’ class starts at 10.30am.
- On Friday, August 7 there is a bedding and gift sale from 9am-4pm, and a Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service information session at 11.30am.
- On Saturday, August 8 experts will be holding a weight management class and diet and nutrition advice at 11am,
which will be followed by a Country and Western night at 7.30pm.
- On Monday, August 10 there is a free environmental health presentation.
- And on Tuesday, August 11 there will be a ‘stretch and tone’ session, starting at 10.30am.
For more information contact Lisa Jones, facilities and events manager at Hazelmere, on 01606 862401.