* FUND RAISING Wrexham's Gold Bond scheme is always on the look-out for new members and new agents to sell the weekly tickets.
They cost £1 and there's a £100 cash prize up for grabs every day.
Agents earn 15pc commission on their weekly sales and, for every 50 members they recruit, receive a free ticket for every home match at the Racecourse.
There is also a free Christmas celebration evening for all agents.
* HAVE A BEER Wrexham Independent Supporters (WINS) is running a "Beer a Week" initiative with members contributing an average of £2 per week to a fund designed specifically to help manager Denis Smith strengthen his playing squad either through loan players or new signings.
Details are available from Rob Owen on 01690 710276.
* JOIN A GROUP Sign up with any of Wrexham's supporters' groups, including Wrexham AFC Offcial Supporters' Association, the Shropshire Reds and others, all of which organise a variety of fund-raising events throughout the year.
* BUY MERCHANDISE Support Wrexham AFC's official shop at the Racecourse, which sells a wide range of merchandise, including replica kits, tracksuits and leisurewear, together with match highlights videos, calendars and various other souvenirs.
The club shop is open daily during the week and on matchdays but customers who are unable to get to the Racecourse can view the range of merchandise online at www.wrexhamafc.co.uk The club also accepts orders over the phone on 01978 352536.
* BECOME A SEASON TICKET-HOLDER The club's main source of revenue comes through the turnstiles on matchdays and season ticket sales are a vital source of advance income.
They are available through the season at pro-rata rates, details of which are available from the club.