WREXHAM Football Club is once more up for sale after chairman Alex Hamilton failed to win back ownership of the Racecourse ground.
The President of the Queens Bench Division, Sir Igor Judge, along with Lord Justice Dyson and Sir Peter Gibson unanimously dismissed Hamilton's appeal on Tuesday.
His company, Crucialmove, was challenging His Honour Judge Norris' decision to strip the company of ownership of the Racecourse - Wrexham's only asset of any value - instead placing it in freehold for the club.
And Mr Hamilton's legal representatives have indicated to Wrexham's administrators, Begbies Traynor, that they will not pursue the matter in the House of Lords.
Legal costs have been awarded to the administrators, however, leaving Hamilton with what is believed to be a six-figure bill.
'We are inviting all parties who wish to acquire the club to submit, or in some cases resubmit, their bids as a matter of urgency,' said administrator Steve Williams.
'Any offer should include the quantum of the bid, timescale, evidence of and source of funding, any and all conditions attached to the offer and their plans for the club going forward.
'It is our desire to sell the club as a going concern and to obtain the agreement of the creditors prior to the Football League's deadline of Saturday, June 3.'
Mr Williams said he believed the club could be out of administration before the deadline and that creditors, including the Inland Revenue, may be persuaded to accept less than they are owed in order to speed up the process.
'The disposal of Wrexham FC would run smoother if Mr Hamilton, who still owns a 78% share in the club, could be persuaded to work with us,' said Mr Williams.
'Unfortunately, his actions so far seem to indicate that will not be the case. If his non-cooperation becomes
such that it jeopardises the future of the club, we have plans in place to work around that.
'Those plans may well be detrimental to minority shareholders but we are sure they will agree with us that the future of the club is the most important thing.'
Team manager Denis Smith was pleased by the news, especially for his playing staff.
'They are young men with families to support who 'at the moment' will be out of work in the summer.
Wrexham Supporters Trust chairman Bruce Clapton said: 'We are delighted with the news from the Royal Courts of Justice.
'Never was a court better named. It may have taken time and dedication but justice has been done.
'The fight to save the club is not over though. We will work closely with the administrators and do our best to move things forward as quickly as possible.'