A STATEMENT on behalf of Wrexham AFC's board of directors in response to the Daily Post.
The following five points are made by Wrexham AFC.
1. Club directors state the club is not on the brink of meltdown and a re-financing package is being negotiated.
2. The club state that all staff wages have been paid in full but regretfully accept that payment has been made three days late.
3. Managing director David Rhodes has not considered resigning from his position with the club.
4. Director Dave Bennett has supplied food from his catering establishment while the club's cook has been on sick leave. All meals have been invoiced accordingly.
5. All directors are working together to improve the club's financial position. Bennett, Rhodes and Griffiths are not working in isolation to keep the club afloat.