Fourteen men and teenagers accused of rape have been named.
Another three men were brought before magistrates in Flintshire in April, also accused of rape.
The alleged offences date from 2009 to 2015 with many of the accused being teenagers from the travelling community.
One allegedly raped a woman behind the back of a church in Hawarden, and some face charges of joint rape.
The charges come after raids were carried out in the Chemistry Lane area of Sandycroft by police as part of Operation Lenten.
On April 21, Isaac Lowther, 24 of Little Lane caravan park, Goose Green, Wigan, was brought before the courts charged with three counts of rape.
He was also accused of two counts of intentionally arranging to facilitate the travel of a person for their sexual exploitation, intentionally causing or inciting a girl to engage in sexual activity and possession of a cut throat razor and cannabis.
James Anthony Doran, 23, from a travellers site in Maidstone, Kent, faced four charges including assaulting a female, possessing and distributing an indecent video clip of a child and rape.
Rocky Evans, 22, who had been living in a caravan site off the M53 at Rossmere near Ellesmere Port was charged with four counts of rape and one of sexual assault.
Last Friday (May 13), the 11 men brought before the courts were:
* Thomas David Beaney, 21, of Chester Road, Deeside who is charged with the rape of a woman between December 2014 and January 31, 2015 in Deeside.
His is also charged with sexually assaulting a female between the same dates.
* Miles Berry, 23, of Kings Road, Connah’s Quay is charged with three counts of rape.
The first charge relates to an offence allegedly committed in Flintshire between November 1 and November 30, 2014.
The second charge relates to the rape of a woman in February 2015 and the third relates to the rape of a girl aged under 16 on the same day. Both attacks allegedly took place in Cheshire.
* Stephen Berry, 18, of Scotts Close, Marchwiel, Wrexham is charged with one count of rape in Cheshire between November 2014 and June 30, 2015.
* Billy Joe Evans, 21, from a caravan site in Park Hall, Oswestry, is charged with the rape of a woman in Deeside between January 1, 2015 and April 30, 2015.
* Kevin Lee Levi Gorman, 18, of Ince Lane, Elton, is charged with one count of rape between November 1, 2014 and June 30, 2015.
* Jimmy Dean Holden, 19, of River View caravan park, Tanhouse Lane, Widnes, is charged with raping a girl under 16 between May 12, 2009 and May 12 2011 on Slack Lane, Deeside.
He is also accused of raping a woman behind the back of St Deiniol’s Church, Church Lane, Hawarden between March 1, 2014 and April 30, 2014.
* Silvester Martin Price, 19, of Ascot Close, Albany Park, Oswestry is charged with raping a woman jointly with Danny Roberts between May 12, 2012 and May 12, 2014.
* Danny Arthur Roberts, 31, of Park Hall Caravan site, Oswestry, Shropshire, is accused of jointly raping a woman in Oswestry between May 21, 2012 and May 12, 2014.
He is also accused of another rape between the same dates in Flintshire.
* Thomas Joseph Wilson, 18, of The Paddocks, Warren Road, Market Drayton, is charged with three counts of rape in Flintshire between June 1, 2014 and December 31, 2014.
All have been bailed to appear before Mold Crown Court on May 27.