We're biased here, of course, but we think there are few more beautiful sights than Chester basked in glorious sunshine.
And with temperatures on the rise, meaning spring has well and truly sprung, we thought it was an ideal time to remind you just how stunning the city is.
So here are 10 reasons why we're proud to call Chester home, and why it looks even more beautiful than usual when the sun comes out.
1) Historic buildings? Check. They're everywhere
2) Natural beauty? There's plenty of that
3) And the Romans did their bit too
4) How about a romantic stroll around the park?
5) Or perhaps you can find some solitude by The Groves?
6) This place will be getting pretty busy this summer
7) And let's not forget our world famous zoo
8) But then there are plenty of tourist attractions here
9) Beer gardens with great views? Loads of those too
10) And why not stay out till the sun goes down?
Do you have any great pictures of Chester in the sun? Tweet us @ChesterChron or email email@example.com.