TWO adults and two children suffered burns caused by a flash-over from a gas cooker which destroyed their camper van.
Cheshire Fire Service believe there was a build-up of gas in the VW Camper, at the Rough Hill caravan park, on the outskirts of Chester, before the stove ignited, causing a flash.
Fire crews were called about 9.15pm on Sunday where they used two hose-reel jets on the vehicle which was completely destroyed.
Two adult sisters suffered superficial burns to their faces and arms while the two children of one of the women sustained minor facial burns. Another child was unharmed. The group was taken to hospital by ambulance.