AN OUTBUILDING at Mouldsworth pub went up in flames on Sunday morning (October 5).
Chester fire crews were called to The Goshawk pub on Station Road at 7.15am after the landlord saw smoke bellowing from the building.
Two fire officers entered the outhouse which was next to the pub using breathing apparatus and found that rubbish inside was well alight.
Using one hose reel they extinguished the fire, and a thermal imaging camera to look for any hot spots.
Crew manager Mike Beeches said: “We have cordoned off the building because we are not sure it is structurally safe. We have recorded the fire as accidental.”