1. Student city
Special report on no fewer than six new major student accommodation schemes currently under way in Chester.
2. £1,000 worth of school wear to be won
We have 10 prizes of £100 to spend on F&F school clothing up for grabs.
3. Giant hogweed invades city car park
Most dangerous plant in Britain discovered at Linenhall.
4. Chaos on the M56
Special report on Monday's tanker fire plus hopes of improvements for the future of this notorious motorway.
5. Labour leadership hopefuls in Chester
Find out where you can see Andy Burnham and Yvette Cooper in the city this week.
6. Cycling event hailed a big success
Four pages of pictures from Mark Cavendish's Rise Above Sportive event in Chester on Sunday.
7. Meet Chester's own Starsky and Hutch
Two pals take classic car to Monte Carlo and back.
8. Going back to the 60s and 70s
Two pages of Nostalgia pictures looking at city scnes from days gone by.
9. Kids in Kits
The football season is under way and children throughout the Chester area have been dressing up in their team's new strips.
10. Free things to do with the children
If the school holidays are proving to be a challenge, check out our guide to what to do with youngsters in Chester - and it won't cost you a penny.