Load mobile navigation

Chester Ladies Choir

Formed in 1955 and were initially known as the Upton Village Singers; changing their name to The Chester Ladies’ Choir in the early 1960s. The choir has established itself, both nationally and internationally, as a major force in the world of ladies’ choirs and over the years they have raised many thousands of pounds for charitable and other good causes.