The Yard serves the best Italian food in Chester - according to the public at least.
Ratings from travel website Trip Advisor determined that the family-run eatery on City Road is the best in the city for Italian cuisine, receiving an average of 4.5 stars out of 5 across an impressive 389 reviews.
Run by the Sciarrillo family, who are from Flintshire but originate from Naples, The Yard only opened its doors a year ago after taking over from the former Bellyfull Caribbean restaurant.
Upon opening, they promised to deliver a traditional Italian eatery with a modern twist using locally sourced produce and they seem to have done a good job of delivering.
As well as placing The Yard at the top of the pile for Italian food, the scores also make it the ninth best restaurant in Chester for any type of cuisine.
The second most popular Italian in Chester, according to these figures, is La Fattoria on Lower Bridge Street while Atina Kitchen on Foregate Street was in third place.
Last year, Pacino's on St Anne Street was named the best Italian in the city in the same survey and is still in the top 10 this year, but has fallen to number six.
The top 10 places for Italian food in Chester, according to Trip Advisor are as follows:
1) The Yard - 26 City Road
2) La Fattoria - 25 Lower Bridge Street
3) Atina Kitchen - 103 Foregate Street
4) Sergio's - 18a St Werburgh Street
5) Urbano 32 - 32 Bridge Street
6) Pacino's - 1 St Anne Street
7) Piccolino - 33 Pepper Row
8) Ciro's Brasserie - Wrexham Road (Grosvenor Pulford)
9) Convivio Restaurant and Lounge Bar - 29 Grosvenor Street
10) Bollicini - 2 Abbey Green, Rufus Court