- Chester defender Johnny Hunt on relegation run-in6:05
- Chester boss Jon McCarthy speaks to the press ahe14:48
- Tom Shaw speaks to the press after 3-2 loss to Wo3:16
- Chester midfielder Tom Shaw after 1-0 loss to Lin3:16
- Jon McCarthy post Lincoln City14:26
- Chester FC manager Jon McCarthy post Barrow defeat15:02
- New Chester FC signing Liam Davies speaks to the 1:01
- Elliott Durrell vows Chester FC form will improve3:58
Former Chester FC loanee Oli McBurnie is making his mark with Premier League side Swansea City after netting a stunning goal during their pre-season tour of the USA.
The 20-year-old Scotland under-21 international scored a sublime effort during the Swans' 4-0 friendly triumph over Charlotte Independence in North Carolina last night.
Highly-rated McBurnie played most of the match for a Swans side that included Federico Fernandez, Nathan Dyer, Jack Cork, Leroy Fer and Wayne Routledge and capped his display with a fine 25-yard dipping effort.
McBurnie made 14 National League appearances for Chester during the 2014/15 season, scoring five times, after joining on loan from League One side Bradford City and proved a hit with the Blues faithful.
Following his spell with Chester, McBurnie told the Chronicle: "Chester was a brilliant move for me and I can’t believe how much it improved me as a player."
"I’d say that I learnt more in my time at Chester than at any other time in my career."
He was rewarded with his excellent form by securing a move to South Wales and Swansea's Liberty Stadium 12 months ago. Although yet to make an appearance for the Swansea first team, McBurnie has enjoyed successful loan spell with Newport County and Bristol Rovers in the Football League.