- Chester boss Jon McCarthy speaks to the press ahe14:48
- Tom Shaw speaks to the press after 3-2 loss to Wo3:16
- Chester midfielder Tom Shaw after 1-0 loss to Lin3:16
- Jon McCarthy post Lincoln City14:26
- Chester FC manager Jon McCarthy post Barrow defeat15:02
- New Chester FC signing Liam Davies speaks to the 1:01
- Elliott Durrell vows Chester FC form will improve3:58
- Jon McCarthy post Eastleigh11:35
After a rocky start to the season there would have been few Chester FC fans who would have predicted such a turnaround.
Seven games unbeaten and over 11 hours of football without conceding a goal have seen the Blues move to withing four points of the National League play-off places following the 1-0 win over Torquay United thanks to Ryan Lloyd's 26th minute strike.
But Blues boss Jon McCarthy has long held the belief that his young side were capable of great things and was a pleased man when facing the media after the success over the Gulls.
Said the Blues boss: "Our lads are tired. To be able to that (seven clean sheets) is a big mental effort as well as physical.
"To be able to concentrate, to keep getting back in those positions requires that effort and it is tiring."
"I'm running out of superlatives for my squad and their work rate. My players have done it to the letter again."