OULTON Park have lost two bowlers to Lancashire Leaguers Roe Green.
Danny Jones, who has been with Roe Green previously, and Stewart Eaton, who skippered Oulton to their first County League ECB Premiership title in 2005, are both leaving the Little Budworth club.
But any hopes their rivals may have had that Oulton are becoming weaker would be premature because they have recruited Cheshire paceman and bat Guy Emmett from previous champs Bowdon.
Emmett was the Premiership's top batsman in 2005 and top bowler last year.
Oulton skipper Nathan Dumelow was placed fifth in the Premiership's Player of the Year voting. Chris Bassano, Paul Perry, Danny Leech and Ben Spendlove also received votes, as did Winnington Park's Aidan Baker.
Relegation to Division Two is followed by a change of skippers at Winnington, Jeremy Casey taking over from Stuart Hayes.
* After an opening round bye, the County League has drawn the Northamptonshire Premier League away in the President's Trophy 2nd round in July.
* Following the withdrawal of CD Bramhall Trucks, the County League is negotiating with several other potential sponsors.
* Cheshire's Minor Counties knockout campaign begins with a group game at home to holders Northumberland at Grappenhall on May 6. They also play Shropshire at home and Herefordshire and Cumberland away.
* A new national Twenty/20 knockout, carrying a £5,000 first prize, for all ECB Premiership is likely to get under way next season.
* Cheshire Leaguers Davenham say they hope to sign an as yet unidentified Australian player next season. The Butcher's Stile outfit have never previously had an overseas player.