- Taylor King on win over Glasgow2:05
- Adrien Sturt on Cheshire Phoenix v Sheffield Shar1:28
- Cheshire Phoenix captain David Aliu post Durham W2:31
- Taylor King on win over Plymouth Raiders2:14
- David Aliu on loss to Giants1:29
- Mike DiNunno4:02
- Martyn Gayle on Cheshire Phoenix loss to Leeds Fo2:00
- Demond Watt on win over Worcester2:09
- Macca post Sutton4:53
- Fund-raising bash for notorious Chester Twitter a0:53
- Labour's Ben Powell elected as Blacon councillor1:51
- Chester defender Johnny Hunt on relegation run-in6:05
- Chester boss Jon McCarthy speaks to the press ahe14:48
- Artwork appears in Chester city centre car parks0:38
- Chester's Brook Lane bridge reopening on time0:34
- Five Live's Sam Walker interviews Christleton Hig2:12
- How to get on the property ladder by the age of 250:59
Quincy Taylor proved to be the hero for Cheshire Phoenix on Sunday as he won the game with the final shot against Sheffield Sharks.
All tied up at 77-77 with four seconds left after Jerrold Brooks hit a three pointer for Sheffield, American point guard Taylor speedily drove to the basket with some fast hands to lay up for two points as the shot clock ticked to zero.
The shot, which kept Cheshire's play-off hopes very much alive in the British Basketball League, sent fans at the Cheshire Oaks Arena delirious at the final buzzer, with Taylor and his Cheshire team-mates celebrating on court.
The win lifts Cheshire above London Lions in the league standings with head coach John Lavery's men facing a tough clash at play-off rivals Plymouth University Raiders on Sunday (4pm tip).
Video courtesy of Paul Nash.