DRINKERS were evacuated from a pub after a fire broke out.
The Moreton Inn, Ruabon (pictured), was emptied just after 8.10pm on Friday, February 4.
An electrical fault in the fusebox caused the blaze and North Wales Fire Service were immediately called. An ambulance accompanied the firefighters and treated four people for smoke inhalation.
Part of the kitchen was damaged but the fire was quickly brought under control.
Manweb engineers attended to make sure the building was safe and gave the all-clear at 10.13pm.
No one was hurt in the fire and North Wales Fire Service praised the swift actions of staff who cleared the pub quickly.