How we use Cookies

Man hurt in Neston kitchen fire

A MAN suffered burns and smoke inhalation when his kitchen caught fire in Neston.

A MAN suffered burns and smoke inhalation when his kitchen caught fire in Neston.

One fire engine from Ellesmere Port and one fire engine from Chester attended the scene at Gunn Grove at 5.22pm yesterday (Tuesday).

Two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used one hose reel to extinguish the flames.

An ambulance was requested for the male casualty, who was suffering from smoke inhalation and burns.

Crews isolated the gas and electricity supply and searched the premises to check for the extent of the fire spread.

 

Journalists

David Holmes
Chief News Reporter
David Norbury
Reporter
Carmella de Lucia
Reporter
Rachel Flint
Reporter
Contact Us
Full contact details