The General Election is on May 7, when you have the chance to help decide who will be the next Prime Minister of this country.
To help you make your choice of who to vote for, we asked each of the four candidates standing for election in the Eddisbury constituency five questions:
1. What can be done to regenerate the rural economy?
2. How can the character of existing villages be preserved in light of the recent influx of housing developments?
3. How can oversubscription to schools in the rural areas be resolved?
4. What would you do to improve access to hospital services for people living in remote rural areas?
5. How would you improve transport issues for people living in rural communities?
Click on the links below to see their answers:
To find out more about your constituency in the forthcoming General Election, input your postcode below:
All the figures in this tool are drawn from official sources such as the ONS, the Electoral Commission and the Land Registry. The list of parliamentary candidates have been taken from YourNextMP, a crowd-sourced initiative to create a definitive list of everyone standing for government this year.