- Well known Blacon pub gets demolished0:27
- Côte Brasserie opens in Chester city centre0:55
- Openreach 3603:02
- All Bar One Chester opening on Saturday, March 180:52
- Chester Civic Trust reveals its alternative New Y2:56
- Sneak peek around Chester's new £37m Storyhouse c2:23
- Second phase of Chester Dining Quarter gets green1:20
- Plans for second Travelodge in Chester0:46
A former Big Brother finalist has taken up a new role as manager of Chester’s Red Door.
Eagle-eyed customers may have already spotted 2012 contestant Luke Scrase working at the popular bar on St John Street after Luke was recruited by Red Door director and long-term friend, Lee Lynch.
Whilst in the Big Brother house, Luke earned a reputation of a Jack the Lad, enjoying a very public romance with fellow house mate Ashley Hughes.
Luke made the final but was runner up to winner Luke Anderson.
Talking about his new role, Luke said: “I just absolutely love looking after our customers and making sure their experience is the very best, from when they arrive at the door and leave at the end of the night.
“The service, presentation, quality of our drinks, music and overall presentation is so important and they deserve the very best, whenever they visit. I’m their man!”
Following his appearance in the long-running reality show, Luke, originally from Alsager, made a number of personal appearances in men’s magazines including FHM and Attitude.
He also appeared in pantomime in Wrexham as one of the huntsmen in Snow White. He has now arrived back in Chester after a brief spell in London when he became a qualified personal trainer and a presenter on an on-line fitness channel.