It's April Fool's Day today and pranksters up and down Cheshire will be working out ways to trick their workmates into believing some far fetched tale about flying pigs or a new found fruit named Roofpaill or some other anagram of April Fool.
Last year in Chester owner of the Carpet Clearance Centre announced they were opening their doors to naturists for one day only, adding that visitors would 'be a fool to miss it!'
- What to expect at Five Guys0:48
- Chester's Storyhouse cultural centre after dark0:41
- Morris men perform at Chester pub for St George's1:33
- Fund-raising bash for notorious Chester Twitter a0:53
- Artwork appears in Chester city centre car parks0:38
- Chester's Brook Lane bridge reopening on time0:34
- Five Live's Sam Walker interviews Christleton Hig2:12
- How to get on the property ladder by the age of 250:59
Chester Zoo has been the butt of many jokes in the past with pranksters ringing up to speak to Mr C Lion, Miss G Rarf, Miss L E Fant or Jim Pansy.
In 2015 Cheshire West and Chester council could have played really clever and left it until April 1 to cover the city's famous Eastgate Clock in a temporary facade which had the Roman numerals printed the wrong way round.
Alas it was done earlier in March so they couldn't even save face with a claim to be joining in the April Fool Day fun.
And if pranking isn't your thing, but you still like a laugh, Stand Up For Chester returns with another mixed bill of comics who will be laughing all the way to the Town Hall on April Fool’s Day.
Adam Bloom, Andrew O’Neill and Tom Taylor are on the bill for the evening which is hosted by Danny McLoughlin.
Tickets are £10 in advance or £15 on the door. Visit www.standupforchester.co.uk for details.
If you are pranking or have been pranked this April Fool's Day, let us know how well it went. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @ChesterChron.