When you open your mouth can you hear your mum's voice?
Do you go to pick up an item of clothing in a shop before realising your mum has one in every colour?
Here’s some signs that you know you’re turning into your mother.
20 ways you can tell you're turning into your mum
1. You find yourself telling your kids “you’re not going out dressed like that” and "don't treat this place like a hotel."
2. You shove tissues up your sleeve, even if you don't have a cold.
3. You go through the whole family before you get your child’s name right.
4. You go upstairs and can't remember why you went up there.
5. You look at the weather forecast to see if it’s a good drying day.
6. You cut out and collect coupons even for places you never shop in.
7. You find yourself coming out with all her old phrases that used to annoy you, such as "take your coat off in the house or you won't feel the benefit."
8. You insist on feeding every person who steps into your home.
9. The first shop you head to on a shopping trip is Lakeland not Oasis.
10. You don't recognize any of the celebrities on magazine covers.
11. You’ve got a growing collection of nice carrier bags “just in case”.
12. Tea towels become like knickers - divided into best and everyday.
13. You spend more time talking about people who are ill than people who are well.
14. You find yourself starting sentences with, “Wait, let me put my glasses on.”
15. A good day out is a trip to the garden centre.
16. When you’re shopping you go for comfort rather than style.
17. You see someone on the telly and ask “was he the one that was in?...”
18. Your mum actually likes what you’re wearing, sometimes so much that you share clothes with each other.
19. Your handbag turns into a bottomless pit filled with everything and anything you could possibly ever need.
20. You realise she was right all along (but you'll never tell her that).